Egremont Conservation Commission
Agenda for Thursday, October 12, 2017
Call to Order: 7:00 PM at Town Hall
Protects (New and Ongoing)
· (New) MassDOT RDA (Request for Determination of Applicability) regarding
repaving Route 23 from NY State line to its intersection with Route 41, portions of said
project involving areas under the jurisdiction of the Wetland Protection Act and NHESP
· (New) Blue Bear, LLC, 47 White’s Hill Rd.: Site visit regarding owner’s discovery of
violation of OOCs by subcontractor and suggested remedies.
· (Ongoing) Site visit John Ogilvie, 20 Jug End. Rd., re post-dredging of ponds, as
allowed under 153-0161 OOCs expiring 5/13/19.
· (Ongoing) MassDEP re NOI 153-0207 “final” extension for wildlife habitat replication
plan for 13 Nicholson Rd, Shemshack, LLC, plan for expansion of Jack’s Pond and
Public hearings 7:30
· Continuation of Palmatier/Prospect Lake Park NOI 153-0212, 50 Prospect Lake Rd.:
Repairs to Prospect Lake dam and proposal regarding landscaping of adjacent area
· Mass Electric RDA re installation of a stabilization pole at 92 Boice Rd., said location
requiring removal of 5 trees and placement of pole to be located within 50 feet of an
· ZBA notice re 10/25 hearing on application to open an art gallery at 72 Main St.
· Circuit Rider Monthly newsletter
· Updated Open Meeting Law verbiage
· Reading and discussion of notes from 9/14 and 9/28 meetings, which were not official
due to lack of a quorum
· Discussion of 8/31 minutes, incorporating notes from 9/14 and 9/28 and minutes of
special 10/5 meetings and approval thereof
Next Meeting: November 2, 2017
Note: To accommodate the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we are adjusting our usual
meeting schedule to the following: 11/2, 11/16, 12/7, 12/21.
All posted times are approximate and the Commission may consider other items not listed.
- W. Tynan