- George McGurn, Chairman
- Lucinda Fenn-Vermeulen, Vice Chairwoman
- Mary Brazie
Agendas & Minutes
Zoom Links to Video Recordings of Meetings
Click here to access Zoom recordings of meetings. To find a specific Select Board meeting, scroll through the chronological list of all Zoom-recorded meetings. Note the passcode which you will have to type in.
Virtual Public Meetings Allowed Until March 31. 2025
The MA Legislature has passed Governor Healey's supplemental budget with pandemic-era extensions included. With the Governor's signature, the extensions will take effect immediately. The bill allows remote and hybrid meeting options for public bodies through March 31, 2025, and permits reduced quorums for open town meetings through March 31, 2025.
All public meetings of Egremont's boards, commissions, and committees are video recorded. The links to Zoom recordings of held meetings are posted to a dedicated web page and are usually available within 24 hours. The currently posted links go back to June 2022. Links are listed in chronological order.
For more information, the Mass.gov guidance issued in 2022 remains in effect: Updated Guidance on Holding Remote and Hybrid Meetings
FY 2022 Annual Report of Town Offices
The 2022 Annual Report of Town Offices is published and available to download (PDF) or pick up a printed copy at Town Hall. Learn about the past fiscal year's work of 22 elected and volunteer-staffed boards, committees, and commissions and the work of town employees from town departments. Also, get an update from the 14 Berkshire-based services that support Egremont residents. The preface offers facts about Egremont, a list of elected and appointed officials, and the General Bylaws.
Accessing Town Hall and Other Helpful Information
- Town Hall is open weekdays from 7 AM to 3 PM.
- Phone the Town Hall at 413-528-0182. A message will prompt you to dial the appropriate extension. If you need to know the extension, the message will list the extensions for departments within Town Hall and the phone numbers for departments outside Town Hall.
- Email Town Hall here. To email specific Town departments and officials, check the Staff Directory. If you cannot find an email address, email Town Hall and it will be forwarded to the appropriate official.
- There are locked boxes outside the entrances to Town Hall to leave payments or paperwork.
- Boards, commissions, and committees meet in person in Town Hall, by Zoom, or hybrid. The public can attend meetings in person or by Zoom.
Requests for Public Records
By Massachusetts 950 CMR 32, all requests for public records must be given to Juliette Haas, Public Records Access Officer, or Mary Brazie, Secondary Public Records Access Officer.
Responses will be coordinated through the Public Records Access Officer. Requests for public records may be made orally, including telephone requests, or in writing to the Public Records Access Officer. Written requests may be delivered by hand, mail, email, or fax.
The Town of Egremont's Records Access Officers (RAO) are:
- Primary RAO: Juliette Haas
Email Town Clerk
Telephone:413-528-0182, ext. 11
- Secondary RAO: Mary Brazie
Email Mary Brazie
Telephone:413-528-0182, ext. 10
P.O. Box 368
South Egremont, MA 01258
If you need access to any of the Town's public records, please address your request to the RAO.
Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Phone: 911
- Police Business Telephone: 413-528-2160
- Fire Department Business Telephone: 413-528-1625